Shop and Establishment License india
A Shop and Establishment License is a must for establishing a shop, hotel, theatre, public amusement, or any commercial place.
The shop and establishment registration falls under the state subject, and a business needs to obtain this registration from its respective state government’s labour department.
Satisfaction & Money Back Guarantee
Shops & Establishments Act
Shop and Establishment registration India is a state-based registration for every business entity to register under local Government. Every entity established with the commercial purpose, including trading and service firms, restaurants, coffee house or hotels and also the place of public amusement must obtain this registration. Generally, the time limit provided for the registration is 30 days from the date of establishment. The main aim of registration is to work as per the State laws and protect the benefit for the employees. The license would work as proof of commercial activities for many other registrations and is also helpful for opening a bank account.
Documents Required for Shop & Establishment License Registration
Proof of Establishment
Passport size photograph
How can we help?
We at Bharatregister are ready to assist you whenever you need. Here are some of the ways in which we can help you with online Professional Tax Registration:
Preparing The Application
Can be a confusing task to prepare the application as the terms and formalities can be a bit difficult to understand. Our professional tax experts do a proper assessment of the business and prepare a document for tax application with the government of the respective state.
Filling Out The Application Form
We will then fill the form and submit the duly signed form with the concerned department in the respective city or town.
The submitted application will then be scrutinized in detail by the particular state government. Once found to be proper and perfect, the professional tax registration will be done.
Process for Shop and Establishment Renewal online under the Act
Every individual needs to apply for Registration renewal within the 15 days of the date of expiry. The below steps can be followed in order to renew the Shop and Establishment registration license online.
1. Firstly log on to www.lms.mahaonline.gov.in and choose from the drop down menu as necessary.
2. Use the login credentials at the time of registration and fill in details for the application of renewal and submit.
3. Following which you can use the application ID and appeal for a shop and establishment license renewal. Automatically the form will prompt you to upload all the registration documents once again.
4. Post uploading, the renewal fees has to be paid. In Maharashtra, the renewal payment is Rs.150/-.
5. Now your renewal application status will change to “Under Scrutiny”. It will take about one week for the process to reflect as completed.
6. On completion of the process, the certificate is now ready to download. The same is available on the right side of the computer screen.
Process for cancelling the license registration
The following is the procedure, in case you are looking to cancel your shops and establishment Act license.
1. The prescribed form for the cancellation of application should be filled in fully and coherently.
2. The same should be applied within 10 days of actual closure of the establishment.
3. The registration number of the establishment should be mentioned on the cancellation form including the name, business address and other relevant information.
4. The reason for cancellation of the license must be mentioned in the application form.
5. Make sure the reasons cited for cancellation are valid
6. Finally, a copy of Paid Legal Dues of Employee(s) should also be attached.
Complete registration in 3 Easy Steps
1. Answer Quick Questions
- Pick a Package that best fits your requirements
- Nearly 10 minutes to fill in our Questionnaire
- Provide basic details & documents required for registration
- Make payment through secured payment gateways
2. Experts are Here to Help!
- Assigned Relationship Manager
- Preparation of application by expert
- Application Submission to a concerned department
- Shop and Establishment Registration Certificate
3. Your Shop Establishment Certificate
- All it takes is 15 working days
Yes. If you are an owner of a business or have set up a shop in India, you have to adhere to the norms that come under the Shops and Establishment Act and reserve for a license be it in any part of the country. The same can be done via shop act registration online and the registration certificate can be procured which is processed online completely. The shop license must be applied and reserved within the first 30 days of opening your foundation or firm.
Yes. At Vakilsearch, the processing of your online application for the shop act registration online is filed on your behalf. After creating a profile an initiation for online registration of Shops & Establishment is made and the registration certificate can be procured. All you have to do is give us your personal information and make sure your services are catered to 100% online with quick online registration and filings.
When you have a business, it is only wise to register it and order a license to get it running. The same can be done by online application thereby intiating an online registration or filing.This registration is vital, because the income you earn from your business cannot be shown as personal earnings. Further, the earnings from your business is taxable for the same. Additionally, it is illegal to be running a business without a business license.
Depending on the nature of your business your local licensing body may have different names for shop licenses but a retail license, shop license and a business license are all the same and have the same functioning properties and authorities. Vakilsearch will help you acquire the same by intiating an online application on your behalf and helping you fulfill every procedure for the same making the compliance procedure for your license simple and easy with economical payment fees.