Legal Notice India
A Legal Notice India is a formal communication to a person or entity informing him that you intend to undertake legal proceedings against him/her.
Satisfaction & Money Back Guarantee
Legal Notice India
When a person decides to take legal action, one of the first steps involved, is sending an official communication to warn the offender of his/her intentions when a specified condition was not complied upon as agreed, when the contract was signed between both the parties. For instance, a legal notice can be issued to a tenant for not paying the rent as per the agreed terms and conditions before moving into the property of the owner’s house. Therefore, this gives the landlord the right to send a legal notice to the renter with the immediate effect of paying the dues before the specified date or vacate immediately.
Advantages of Legal Notice
Resolution of Dispute
Checklist While Issuing a Legal Notice
- Legitimate rights to the property are denied.
- A bounced cheque.
- Personal disputes i.e divorce, maintenance and custody of children.
- To execute a specific performance of the contract.
- If the intellectual property of the rightful owner has been infringed.
- When employees of any organization are subject to sexual harassment, cruelty and other violation of labor laws.
- Unlawful termination from employment.
- Payment dispute between the company and its employees or laborers.
- Breach of contract by the signatory.
Contents of Legal Notice
- Legal notice India contains the basic averment of the affected party.
- The aggrieved party will make his allegation on the person addressed or receiver.
- The aggrieved party will state his solution to the dispute.
- It contains the claim of the aggrieved party to remedy the current issue.
- It will enumerate the civil and penal consequences if the rights and claims of the aggrieved party were not fulfilled.