Income Tax Return India
Income Tax efiling with Bharatregister is quick and hassle free. Book an appointment now.
Satisfaction & Money Back Guarantee
Income Tax Returns India
Income Tax Return India is a form which is used to file the income tax with the Income Tax Department. Income tax efiling is a tax imposed by the Central Government on income of a person. Filing income tax is every citizen’s responsibility. The IT department verifies these declarations of income and if any amount has been paid in excess, the department refunds the amount to the assessee’s bank account. All entities are required to file the taxes on time to avoid penalty. The form that contains information of income and tax paid of an assessee is called ITR Online. The Income Tax Department of India has various forms for it such as ITR 1, ITR 2, ITR 3, ITR 4S, ITR 5, ITR 6 and ITR 7. Bharatregister offers the best service and helps you with the correct form to fill on the exact time.
Benefits of Income Tax Return India
Allows carry forward of losses
Define financial worth
Loan Processing and high risk cover
Claim refund of TDS paid from salary
Documents Required ITR Filing
To fulfill IT filing in India, the following documents are necessary:
- Bank statements
- Proof of investments
- T.D.S. Certificates in Form 16 or 16A as applicable
- Documents on purchase and sale of investments/assets
- Challan of tax paid such as advance tax or self-assessment tax
- If PAN is applied but not received, a copy of filed PAN application and its acknowledgment
- In case not applied for PAN, a PAN application form duly filled in and two passport size photographs
- For businesses – a copy each of the audit report, balance sheet, trading, profit and loss account, personal account of proprietor or partners
- Statement of receipts and payments when no regular books are maintained
- Receipts of payment of insurance premium, provident purchase of NSCs, new equity shares, mutual fund, NSS, donations, etc. to support claimed deductions
IT Refunds & Taxpayers Responsibility
A taxpayer becomes eligible for tax refund when an excess amount of tax is paid than the actual tax liability. In order to claim the refund the taxpayer must have filed the returns within the due date. Tax payers usually receive notices by the IT department to ensure they complete the filing process without any delays. Any loss against house property, depreciation, business loss and any form of loss not set off against the income can be carried forward to the subsequent years.
Due dates for filing IT return
How to file your ITR Online?
To file your ITR Online, gather all documents like bank statements, last year’s return and Form 16
Log on to www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
- Register at the website using the PAN number. It becomes your ID.
- View Form 26AS. It shows the tax deducted by the employer. The TDS on Form 16 should match this amount.
- Download the ITR Form that is applicable to you. If you do not know the right form, consult Vakilsearch.
- Complete the entire form by filling in the required details and then submit it.
- Click the Calculate Tax button, to know your payable amount.
- If applicable, pay the required tax.
- Enter the challan details on the tax return section of the form.
You can make the payment directly to the Government on the official website of the IT Department. You may pay through net banking, along with Challan 280.
Yes. You can file delayed IT returns for all the years lapsed so far.
You can claim for refund of your excess tax amount while filing your IT Return. Your refund will be credited into your specified bank account via ECS transfer. Please check that no mistakes are made while mentioning your bank details (IFSC code, account number etc) on the ITR form.