PF Registration India
At Bharatregister we do the complete paperwork, follow up with the authorities and take care of other formalities while you can stay relaxed.
Satisfaction & Money Back Guarantee
PF Registration India Online
Employees’ Provident Fund is a social security scheme that helps employees save a small portion of their salary for future benefits. Every company has to offer its employees an EPF which is akin to a retirement fund. EPF comes under the purview of the Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952. EPF registration is mandatory for organisations with total employee strength more than 20. Such employers can opt for PF registration online. Companies can register for employee provident fund, in 3 easy steps: 1. Free consultation and form filling 2. Connect with a dedicated affiliate for data validation 3. Receipt of PF number
Eligibility for EPF Registration India
To be eligible for PF Registration, India an organisation has to fulfill the following criteria:
1. A factory with the total employee strength of 20 or more.
2. An establishment that employs more than 20 persons. Here, the Central Government defines the class of such firms. An establishment that has less than 20 workers and has been notified of compulsory registration for not less than 2 months. Companies with less than 20 employees (Note: Such companies must issue a notice to the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization in 2 months or less than that) The employer and the employees of an establishment must mutually agree to apply for PF to the Central PF Commissioner. A notification has to be sent to the Official Gazette from the date of the agreement. Every employee is eligible for PF right from the beginning of his employment. The responsibility of PF contribution and deduction is of the employer’s.
Benefits of PF Registration India
Cover of Risk
Documents required for PF Registration India
Any business that wishes to apply for PF needs to submit the following mandatory documents:
- PAN card of establishment
- Certificate of incorporation
- Cross cancelled cheque of establishment
- Address proof that is in the name of the establishment. It can be:Rent agreement
- Telephone bill
- Specimen signature of directors and authorized signatories
- Digital signature of the authorized applicant
- In case of voluntary registration, consent of the majority of employees
In some entities the underlying may also be needed:
- First sale bill
- First purchase bill of raw material and machinery
- GST Registration Certificate
- Bankers details
- Record of a monthly employee strength
- Register of salary and wages
You just need to collect the mandatory documents and send a copy of each document to us. The rest will be handled by the efficient team at Bharatregister. From filing the form to verification processes and legal formalities, we handle it all!
EPF registration process for employers
- Collect relevant employee data and documents.
- Establishment Registered with EPFO.
- Register DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) of the Employer.
- Fill application with all employer details.
- Submit verified form
- Get PF registration certificate & Universal Account Number [UAN]
Our expert will be your advisors and consultants for PF online registration and help get the PF number in 5 to 10 business days (not factoring processing time). On the very first consultation, which is free of any charge, you will get the gist of our PF process. When we work on your behalf, we ensure that the PF application is submitted for the organization in the prescribed format without any errors. We pledge easy working at the most economical prices.
The EPFO members will be able to keep a tab of their UAN status using online methods. All you need to do is to provide the EPF number and select your state. You will automatically get the UAN status.
All the individuals will have to activate their UAN if they need access to all the direct/online facilities given by the Employee Provident Fund.
FAQs on PF Registration India
Yes. PF has a direct impact on the pension of an employee. Of of the amount contributed by the employer towards EPF, 8.33% of it goes to the EPS, i.e., Employee Pension Scheme.
Both the employee and employer contribute 12% of the salary. The employers part consists of 12% of basic wages + dearness allowance + retaining allowance. If the number of employees is less than 20 in the firm, then the PF rate is 10%.
As expert advisors of the employee provident fund (EPF) on an online platform, Bharatregister can help out every establishment across India. As long as you have an Internet connection that can be used to send over a copy of all your documents, we will be able to register for your PF.