Joint Venture Agreement India
Joint Venture Agreement India is legally binding and clearly lays down the areas of cooperation and divergence, and makes provisions for profit-sharing and operations.
Satisfaction & Money Back Guarantee
Joint Venture Agreement India
Joint venture agreement India is filed by a group of people or companies to venture into partnership over a venture or a project, without it affecting their respective legal status. The Joint Development Agreement legally binds both parties, and defines the scope of mutual effort, disparity, and facilitates provisions for sharing the gains and enterprising operations. Generally, an MoU (Memorandum of Understanding) is created between the parties involved, before getting into a joint development agreement.
Benefits of a Joint Venture Agreement India
Joint Venture Agreement India permits a business to work with another entity while functioning as an individual legal identity. Hence, it is a minimum liability alternative for businesses in which 100% of FDI has been employed.
Gateway To New Avenues
A Joint Venture Agreement India allows you to access new markets and resources and ensures that the risk is shared, without any of the disadvantages involved in operating as a single entity.
Components of Joint Venture Agreement India
- Applicable law;
- Shareholding pattern;
- Composition of board of directors;
- Management Committee;
- Frequency of board meetings and its venue;
- General meeting and its venue;
- Composition of a quorum for important decision at board meeting;
- Transfer of shares;
- Dividend policy;
- Employment of funds in cash or kind;
- Change of control;
- Restriction/prohibition on assignment;
- Non-compete parameters;
- Break of deadlock;
- Jurisdiction for resolution of dispute; and,
- Termination criteria and notice.
Documents Required for Joint Venture Agreement India
- All documents related to the jv agreement shall bear the name of the joint venture.
- All documents prepared by either of the members, related to the venture or project that reflects the performance of activities completed under the contract.
- Copyrights (if any) granted to a member of the agreement by another member to reproduce similar work.
- Documents that indemnify its members against claims, liabilities, damages, costs, and expenses sustained as a result of reusing the designs, drawings as part of a project or other projects, under the venture.
Here's How it Works
1. Fill Form
Simply fill the above form to get started.
2. Call to discuss
Our startup expert will connect with you & prepare documents.
3. Get Certificate
Get your company incorporation certificate
Explore a Wide Range of Legal Professional Services.
Have questions or need a hand? We’re here to help. Reach our friendly (real human), customer-obsessed support team via live chat or email.
Our Professional Partners are pressent in 200+ cities across India. We Provide complete doorstep service & online process.
We are India's largest professional platform with partner network of Lawyers, Chartered accountants, Company Secretaries & IT Experts.