GST Registration Delhi
Get the best GST Registration Delhi Services at Bharatregister. Also get support with filing and tax credits post-registration.
Satisfaction & Money Back Guarantee
GST Registration Delhi
The Goods and Service Tax is the biggest indirect tax reform which blends in all the other taxes into one single tax structure. Under GST Regime, the goods and services are now taxed under a single law being Goods and Service Tax Laws. The taxes are levied at a single rate. The collection is then bifurcated between both Central and State Government in name of CGST and SGST or IGST.
Threshold Limit for Registration
GST Registration is mandatory for the business entities based on the criteria of turnover or activities. The business dealing in goods and those providing service have to mandatorily apply for GST Registration if their aggregate turnover for a financial year exceeds Rs.40 Lakhs and Rs.20 Lakhs respectively. However, for business making supplies and providing services in the North Eastern States, the same is Rs. 20 lakhs and Rs. 10 lakhs respectively. Owing to its benefits, many dealers also obtain voluntary registration under GST. The GST registration India is completely an online process. GST Registration affirms seamless flow of Input Tax Credit in addition to providing recognition as a registered supplier.
Advantages of GST Registration India
Input tax credit and lower cost
Simplified and permanent registration
Legally recognized as Supplier
Easy compliance requirements
Who needs a GST Registration Delhi?
Every business or corporation that are involved in the buying and selling and good of services have to register for GST. It is mandatory for companies whose turnover is more than Rs.20 lakhs (for supply of services) and Rs. 40 lakhs ( for supply of goods) yearly to register for a GST. All businesses making interstate outward supplies of goods have to register for a GST too. The same applies to businesses making taxable supplies on behalf of other taxable persons, example Agents and Brokers. Also, as per the recent notification, e-commerce sellers/aggregators need not register if total sales are less than Rs.20 lakhs.
GST Tax Rates
- Items that are considered basic necessities come under exempt list i.e. they are not taxed.
- Household necessities and life-saving drugs etc. are taxed at 5%.
- Products like computers and processed food are taxed at 12%.
- Hair oil, toothpaste and soaps, capital goods, industrial intermediaries and services are taxed at 18%.
- Luxury items are taxed at 28%.
Documents Required GST Registration Online
The list of documents required for GST registration online for various business are as follows:
- PAN Card and address proof of proprietor
- PAN Card of LLP
- LLP Agreement
- Partners’ names and address proof
Private Limited Company
- Certificate of Incorporation
- PAN Card of Company
- Articles of Association, AOA
- Memorandum of Association, MOA
- Resolution signed by board members
- Identity and address proof of directors
- Digital Signature
The following can be shown as proof of address of a director:-
- Voter Identity Card
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Telephone or Electricity Bill
- Driving License
- Bank Account Statement
Add what works as identity proof, One can use a PAN Card, Aadhar Card as identity proof. For address proof, any of the director’s can show their voters ID, passport, telephone bill, electricity bill and telephone bill.
Preparation of GST application
Once all the documents are collected, the application will be processed and filed. Then immediately the ARN number will be issued.
GST Registration Certificate
The GST registration certificate and GSTIN will be issued upon verification of GST application and other mandatory documents by the GST officer. Be aware that no hard copies of the certificate will be issued and the GST registration certificate can be downloaded from the GST Portal.
Penalties For Failure To GST Registration
As per the Section 122 of the CGST act, in India, there is a direct penalty for all those taxable persons who fail to register for GST.
GST Return Filing
A GST Return Filing is a return document that contains details of the income of the taxpayer. It has to be filed with the GST administrative authority. The document is used tax authorities to calculate the tax liability of a GST taxpayer. A GST Return Filing form has to include the following details.
- Output GST (On sales)
- Input tax credit (GST paid on purchases)
For filing a GST Return, you need to have GST compliant sales and purchase invoices attached.
Make Application in 3 Easy Steps
1. Answer Quick Questions
- Pick a Package that best fits your requirements
- Nearly 10 minutes to fill in our Questionnaire
- Provide basic details & documents required for registration
- Make payment through secured payment gateways
2. Relax While Team of Experts Get It All Done
- Assigned Relationship Manager
- Collect all the required documents
- Preparing and filing the GST Application
- Submitting necessary signed documents with GST Department
- Allotment of permanent GSTIN
3. Your GST Registration is done!
- All it takes is 4 – 6 working days.
Yes, you can apply for GST Registration online. You can simply register your business on the official GST portal and then scan and upload all the required documents. You will then receive an acknowledgement. A GSTIN will be generated on acceptance of the application and a temporary password and login will be sent. GSTIN is a unique 15-digit ID. A GSTIN Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura must get a GST registration if their supply turnover exceeds Rs. 10 lakh. As mentioned above, this threshold limit applies only to businesses that operate within their home state. A business that conducts trade with another state must seek registration regardless of turnover.
The exemption limit is a supply turnover of Rs. 20 lakh for businesses in all except for the Indian states in the northeast region. Businesses in Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, and Tripura must get a GST registration if their supply turnover exceeds Rs. 10 lakh. As mentioned above, this threshold limit applies only to businesses that operate within their home state. A business that conducts trade with another state must seek registration regardless of turnover.
Yes, GST applies to all service providers, manufacturers, and traders. It extends to any dealers, bloggers, and writers, earnings from Google AdWords through PayPal, import-export businesses, all kinds of startups and companies, whether they are LLPs, proprietorships, partnerships or private limited companies. It also applies, regardless of the threshold limit,
- Businesses operating outside their home state
- A business not registered to the state
- Businesses paying a reverse charge
- Input service distributor
- E-commerce operators
- Aggregators selling services under own brand name (Ola, for example)
- Online sellers
- Suppliers or agents
- Under the GST regime, only one registration is allowed against one PAN. However, businesses, which operate in more than one state must have
- When a person runs a business in more than one state, then he must have a separate GST registration for each state.
- If the business has multiple verticals within a state, then the registration has to be done for each business vertical.
Compare and know which Registration is required for your business:
Importer Exporter Code
Professional Tax Registration
Shop & Establishments Registration
Businesses exceeding prescribed threshold for turnover
All importers and exporters
A business where more than 20 employees are involved
Entities whose employee strength is more than 10
If turnover exceeds ₹ 40 Lakh/₹20 lakh for goods/service or entity fall under specified category, registration is mandatory
Any business entity undertaking import/export for business purpose from India
A person earning income from salary or by practicing any profession has to pay the professional tax
All entities need to get registered under shop and establishments at the time of setting up their business
State and Central Government
Annually, monthly or quarterly based on GSTR type
No return are prescribed to file after registration
It is a separate entity and can own assets in its name
No return are prescribed to file after registration
Here's How it Works
1. Fill Form
2. Call to discuss
3. Get Certificate
Explore a Wide Range of Legal Professional Services.
Best Expert Consultation. 24*7 Support.
Our goal is to create a ‘one-stop support system’ of services for entrepreneurs and business owners
Each business type comes with its own set of legal requirements and regulations and businesses should pay special attention to them before incorporating the business.